Monthly Favourites // July



How on earth is it August? I am baffled, August is by far my favourite month because its sunny and its my birthday, I will finally turn 16! My favourites for July seem to be a smaller selection than previous months, I honestly haven't changed much in my life this month beauty/skincare wise but I still have my favourites for you all!

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo & Conditioner / LINK
I am planning on doing a full post about this shampoo & conditioner because I adore it. I have already done a post on the fibrology hair masque (here) and that was pretty popular so these beauties will be getting their own post but to sum up why I love this shampoo & conditioner, they smell amazing, its affordable, it makes my hair thickener and most of all Blake Lively advertises the range. Do I need to say more?

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash / LINK
I have never had a set skincare routine, I tend to just buy different products whenever and use them along other products but I decided I needed a skincare routine that I stick to morning and night. This face wash has been the only face wash I have used this month and it lasts so long! I have used this morning and night for over 30 days and I still have some left in the bottle but as you can see in the picture I did purchase another one. I would definitely recommend this face wash for acne prone skin and the whole tea tree range at The Body Shop, its one of my favourites, if you want a separate post about them comment below.

Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturiser / LINK
I got this as a free sample in the current issue of Elle about 2 weeks ago and I have been using it daily. It reminds me of Carmex, it doesn't smell as good but it does just as good for your lips. Its so handy if you want a quick fix for your lips because it moisturises and leaves you with shiny lips so its a two in one really. It is just an alternative to Carmex essentially but it doesn't have the smell which can be overpowering.

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion / LINK
I wasn't going to include this in my favourites because I literally just did a full post on it, just scroll down to see it. I love this so much, it has become part of my skincare routine not so much daily because my eyes don't always need it but lets be honest I constantly have dark, puffy circles under my eyes so I should be using it daily but I don't want to waste it.

The Body Shop Love Etc.. Perfume / LINK
The Body Shop had loads of these perfumes in the sale for only £3! I was straight in there and I bought 2 and as I get 10% off at The Body Shop it was even more of a bargain for me. I have been carrying this around with me all day and using it most days. I have so many perfumes but this month I have definitely been favouring this one.

TV Show: Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills
I hate that I love this show, I am a totally sucker for reality shows and I watched all of season 1 in about 4 days, its addictive. Season 2 starts this week and I am beyond excited, the show is pretty ridiculous when you think about it, its just a bunch of rich people living their lives. I am in love with the lifestyle they have, I mean who doesn't want an unlimited credit card?

Those are all my favourites for this month! I didn't want to include music but you can check out my spotify here. Also go follow my friend Toni (here) as she just started a blog!

What are your July favourites?



Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.