Style Crush // TCA's

The Teen Choice Awards is an award show that is always full of fashion, every year the outfits are always fabulous and this year was no different so naturally the fashion deserves its own post. Enjoy some of the best looks from the TCA's.

Valentino
First up is Chloe Grace Moretz stunning in Valentino. I am absolutely in love with this outfit, I love the colours red and black are a perfect match. I love the style of this outfit, its so sophisticated and although shes showing some of her stomach its not trashy (classy but never trashy). This outfit is a perfect choice for her and honestly one of my favourite looks from the whole show.

Saint Laurent
Of course Selena Gomez is featured in this post, she is the queen of the Teen Choice Awards winning every year and this year she won choice female 'hottie' and very well deserved in this Saint Laurent tuxedo jumpsuit. She looks amazing and its definitely a new look for her as on the red carpet (in this instance the blue carpet) she usually goes for a very girly choice in clothes but this is the opposite and it works just as well!

Vionnet
I feel like Nina Dobrev has been mentioned alot on my blog recently but there was no way I could leave her out of this post because she was definitely one of the best dressed there. Nina suits colour extremely well and the choice of Vionnet top & shorts is perfect for her and so summery which is such a strong vibe at the TCA's. I love love love this outfit, she is so beautiful and she looks 10x better in brighter colours than dull colours, that hairstyle looks perfect on her aswell, really brings out the Elena Gilbert in her.

Elle Saab
Jennifer Lopez who has AMAZING fashion history continues to look fabulous here in Elle Saab. I love the lace details on this dress and the colour is one of my favourite colours, its such a beautiful dress that shows off some skin in such a sophisticated way and highlights just how beautiful she is.

They are mine favourite looks from the TCA's! What are yours?


8 comments

  1. I love love loved Nina Dobrev's outfit and Shay Mitchell's!! X

    Kirstie x
    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina Dobrev is always on point at the TCA's :)

      Delete
  2. Selena looks fab! great post lovey

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the above are gorgeous. Two people who truly caught my attention with their outfit was Taylor Swift & Demi Lovato. Both different styles and incredibly beautiful, plus it makes them look more elegant as the people they are.

    www.jaydeekelly-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love Demi's outfit aswell but I thought Taylor looked better in previous years but she still looked fab! :)

      Delete
  4. I love what Nina's wearing! I thought what Ariana Grande was wearing was really nice! :) x

    www.lucybella-mozzarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Ariana always looks amazing :) x

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.