Liz Earle // Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion






Liz Earle is such a big hit in the beauty community or so it seems, I have not tried a massive range of her products, I have used the famous cleanse and polish cleanser and some make-up bits but I'm not the biggest fan. I was given this eyebright soothing eye lotion by my mum as she got it in a bundle and didn't really want it so its not something I would have bought myself. To be honest it was sitting on my shelf for a good month or two because I just didn't think it would work. Eventually I used it and its incredible!

The aim of it is to brighten up your eyes for when you haven't had enough sleep and your eyes look very dull. The first time I used it was when I had a sleepover with my friends and had all of 3 hours sleep so I thought it would be the perfect time to use it, you can use 2 ways. The first way is to just put some of it on cotton wool and sweep over your eyes to wake them up or you can soak two cotton wool balls in it and leave them on your eyes for 5 - 10 minutes. I decided to use the soaking option and lay there for 10 minutes with them on my eyes. My eyes looked 10x better there was very little puffiness and I felt more awake.

I have been using this most days to wake up my eyes in the morning and I have noticed a difference. If you want to, you can also use it as a light eye make-up remover. I have not tried this but I'm sure it will work if you wear little eye make-up. I have the 150ml bottle which is £10.75 here. I would say this is definitely worth the money and I will be repurchasing this!

Have you used this, what did you think?





Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.