Benefit // How To Look The Best At Everything



I finally got round to getting some Benefit products in my life. I have been lusting after pretty much every product from Benefit for a while now and I always stop myself from buying things from Benefit because I just think is it worth the money? I posted my Benefit wishlist last month which featured the 'How To Look The Best At Everything' set. I have finally got my hands on it.

I was so excited to try this because I hadn't used anything in it before except the porefessional. As you can see above this kit contained primer, foundation, concealer & setting powder which is all the essentials really and they are set to give you a flawless complexion. I set out to get the light set but the woman at the counter was sure I was medium and I am which is surprising, the light must be really light.

The porefessional is what you start with and I love that it gives you a little booklet with 'tips & tricks'. I am not one for primer I don't think it makes a massive difference but if any primer was going to work it would be this primer. I've used it a few times now and I still don't think primer is necessary but my make-up did stay put all day but I find make-up does most of the time. Anyway, I followed up with the 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' foundation in the shade 'honey (I'm so money)'. This has been on my wishlist for ages as it is so pretty and it has SPF 25 which is amazing! I love this foundation, I will be purchasing the full size as soon as this runs out. It is quite a light coverage but it vanishes all your redness which I love about it.

Next is the Boi-ing Concealer  which is in two shades so you can find your perfect shade. I have to say this concealer disappointed me because naturally with it being Benefit I had high expectations and I couldn't quite get my perfect shade and when I got close to my shade, the coverage just wasn't doing it for me. Honestly, I find Rimmel concealer alot better and its over half the price! Finishing with the 'Hello Flawless' powder in the shade 'honey (I'm cute as a bunny)'. This was probably my favourite of all the products because foundation on my skin always tends to look greasy as I have oily skin and this powder is the best powder I have ever used for giving me a matte finish, it comes with a small brush aswell which is super soft and applies the powder perfectly. Overall, I love this kit and I would change the concealer but everything else is great.

I also purchased the Lollibalm which I am in love with, it is the prettiest packaging for lip balm I have ever owned. I was against spending £14.50 on a lipbalm but I thought I might aswell while I have the money and it is definitely worth the money. It is a lovely shade aswell, I can't wait to try more Benefit products!

What are your favourite Benefit products?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.