Macadamia // Deep Repair Masque



Hair masques are a definite essential in my hair care routine, my hair has been extremely damaged in the past and I truly believe hair masques have played a big part in repairing my hair. I am a big lover of the L'Oreal hair masques and they are the only hair masques I have used but I picked up this Macadamia Deep Repair Masque as it had great reviews. I was very hesitant to buy it because it is fairly expensive for a hair masque as I usually get ones for £5. I got this for £14.99 which is lower than the retail price and it is definitely worth the money.

I purchased the 250ml one which is fairly big and I definitely had high expectations for this. You are advised to use it twice a week for best results and leave in your hair for up to 7 minutes. I tend to wash my hair about 3 or 4 times a week so half the time I use this masque, I leave it in for about 5 minutes as I get inpatient but I don't think it makes a massive difference as 5 minutes is quite a long time anyway.

After using this mask about 4 times I have to say it really does make a difference. After one wash I noticed a difference, it adds shine to your hair but what I noticed the most was the bounce and volume it gave my hair, I was so happy! This is by far the best hair masque I have used, I still love the L'Oreal ones as they are more affordable and do add shine but this is a clear winner. Although it is quite expensive, it will last you a long time and it is worth the money. I feel bad for depriving my hair of this goodness for so long!

Have you ever used this product or any other Macadamia products?



Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.