Maybelline // Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser





Another day, another beauty post. I have never been the biggest fan of primers, for me they don't do anything special and make my skin feel too smooth which I do not like. I thought I would give the Maybelline Baby Skin a go because it was on offer in Boots and I had tried a free sample of it from a magazine and I found it a lot nicer than Benefit Porefessionial, being the only other primer I had ever used.

Personally, I hate the Benefit Porefessional because it clogged my pores alot which is the last thing my skin needs and this does not clog my pores which is a must for me when it comes to face products. I love the packaging for this, its so cute just like the packaging for Baby Lips. As you probably know the main aim of this is to vanish pores, which it does very well. It leaves your skin very smooth and a good surface for make-up. I do think this is a brilliant primer for under make-up, its very affordable and lasts a long time.

Although this does leave your skin looking poreless and shine-free, it is very greasy and I apply it with my fingers as I think most people do so it leaves my fingers very greasy so do wash your hands after using this and before applying your make-up (if you are applying make-up after it because it can be used over make-up). I haven't noticed any extra grease on my face after using this which is a relief as my skin is oily so I would highly recommend this! Very affordable and does the job, leaving virtually nothing to complain about.

Have you guys used this? What did you think?


5 comments

  1. Love your blog!! Great post and good to know! I've been wanting to try this for while now! Loved this pics too. Please come visit me as well at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it :) xo

      Delete
  2. Loving this product right now, I can't get enough of it!
    HolleyMarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Such an essential in my make-up routine right now, it does make a difference xo

      Delete
  3. Great post, but I had a completely different experience! It made me get breakouts and made my skin feel too heavy. It definitly clogged my pores! http://katielou99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.