Style Crush // Emmys

Hello again! Another fashion post, yay. I couldn't not do a post on the Emmys because the fashion was on point and I love doing posts on fashion at award shows. Also, I was thinking of doing posts of my own outfits because I love looking at people's OOTD's so if you want me to leave a comment below. :)

Prada
First is Kerry Washington which I didn't think I would like. If someone described this outfit to me I would not be loving it but she looks fabulous in this Prada dress. It 100% suits here and orange and black work perfectly with each other!

Donna Karan
This is such a sophisticated look sported by Lizzy Caplan. Generally she is not a person I would look up to fashion-wise but she is absolutely killing it here. Definitely one of my favourite looks of the nights, the colour is to die for and suits her so well.

Christian Siriano
Sarah Hyland is one of my favourite fashionistas out there, I adore her and at award shows she always brings it. I love this look, she looks stunning, the skirt works really well. I like how it isn't too much, its not too big and that shade of red is perfect in contrast to the crop top and luckily she doesn't blend into the red carpet. Also can we just talk about how stunning her hair and make-up are please?

Zac Posen
This look was my favourite from the whole night, this Zac Posen dress worn by Heidi Klum was a match made in heaven. I love all the frills and the waviness of this dress and that colour is so so beautiful, I seriously love this dress and I'm glad Heidi Klum wore this because she really did it justice.

Roberto Cavalli
Lastly, Sofia Vergara, who always looks sexy, lets be honest and it was no exception at the Emmy's this year. I love this Roberto Cavalli dress, the design is gorgeous, I love white and silver together and it goes perfectly with all the Lorraine Schwartz diamonds she is wearing. Am I jealous or am I jealous?

That is it for my Emmy's post! Until next year of course. What was your favourite look from the night?

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Same! I saw that Fashion Police named her best dressed which is 100% the truth ;) x

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.