Topshop Nails // Buttermilk



Hello y'all. I have been spending so much time lately looking at nail polish, lusting after nail polish and buying a bit too much nail polish and I needed to make a post about one of the best purchases I have made for a while and that is the Topshop nail polish in 'Buttermilk'. I am loving this, I have been looking for a nude nail polish for a while now and this is everything I've been looking for.


This nail polish lasts ages, as I'm sure you would know if you had ever used Topshop nails. I only own 4 nail polishes from Topshop but they are definitely my favourites. The picture above is my nails after 4 days of wearing it, barely chipped and still looking fabulous. I would highly recommend this nail polish, the colour is gorgeous, I love nude nails more than anything and this ticks all the boxes. Also its very affordable at only £5 and the range of colours is amazing. Full range here.

What do you guys think of the Topshop nail collection?


2 comments

  1. The color is gorgeous! I have never tried one of Topshop's nail polishes. But if you say that they stay on for ages, I really gotta give them a go. Because I love their colors.
    Love,
    Svenja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! They are actually worth the money. :)

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.