Monthly Favourites // October

Hello loves, cannot believe November is in 2 days! I'm loving the autumn weather and this is definitely my favourite part of the year, I'm so excited for the next few months. Anyway, I have my October favourites today as I have done hardly any shopping this month, my favourites are smaller than usual but never the less, enjoy. :)




Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Maga Melon' / LINK
I have been lusting after the chubby sticks from Clinique for a few months now and never got around to buying one but I finally got my hands on this one in 'Maga Melon' which is a gorgeous shade, I am not at all disappointed with these as Clinique are such a good brand I definitely had high expectations. I realize I am late on the bandwagon with these but if you have never used one, you need to!



Maybelliene Baby Lips in 'Mango Pie' / LINK
Baby Lip's are widely known and this is definitely not the first one I have used, I think I pretty much own them all now except the neon ones but this month I have been using this one like crazy. Mango is one of my favourite scents and I love Baby Lips so this was perfect for me. It is also super moisturising which is essential in this weather, not the mention you can get these for just a £1!


Topshop Nails in 'Buttermilk' / LINK
I did a post on this nail polish just last week and it has definitely been my favourite nail polish this month and one of my favourites all time. It is such a lovely shade and lasts so long, Topshop nail polishes are one of my favourites anyway but I hadn't bought one for a while so when I bought this, I was reminded just how good these nail polishes are.


The Body Shop Mandarin & Tangelo Body, Room & Linen Spray / LINK
I got this for my birthday back in August off my friend Amy and at first I was abit unsure because orange isn't my favourite scent so I didn't use it for a while but I started using it and it has grown on me so much, its so refreshing and although you can smell in orange, its not overpowering. I still prefer the Pomegranate & Raspberry one though.

Music: Taylor Swift 1989
I am a massive Taylor Swift fan and have been for so long now so I was beyond excited for her new album 1989 and it was so much better than I ever imagined it could be. its seriously flawless. Go give it a listen, sadly it is not on Spotify. :(

So there are my October favourites, what are your October favourites?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.