Monthly Favourites // September

Hello everyone! I have had some serious blogger block lately, this is the first time I've sat down and wrote a blog post for about 10 days which feels like forever, I am here with my September favourites! I hope to blog alot more in October than I did in September, other things just got in the way and I didn't blog half as much as I wanted to so I hope October is a successful month for me blogging wise, despite my monthly favourites being 5 days late. Anyway, lets begin.


The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Mist / LINK
I am fairly certain I have mentioned vineyard peach on my blog before, I think I may of mentioned the vineyard peach shower gel in a previous monthly favourites. Anyway, this month I have been loving this body spray which I received for my birthday off one of my lovely friends. I had previously used this and I loved it but I have used it more than ever through September.

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator / LINK
I got this in my August Birchbox and I didn't think much off at first as I rarely change cleansers because once I find one I like I am hesitant to change but this is such a lovely cleanser. It is tiny but you only need the smallest amount and you are supposed to use it 3 - 5 times a week so when you think about it, it will last you ages. I still have some left and its been well over a month!



Essence Lipstick in #7 'Natural Beauty / LINK
I got this in my August Glossybox and when I first used it I thought it was good but once I started using it alot I realised this is amazing! I am absolutely loving this lipstick, it is a gorgeous shade and lasts so long. Not to mention it is very hydrating which is what you need for the winter months coming.


Benefit Lollibalm / LINK
I bought this with some of my birthday money and it was definitely a risk I thought because £14.50 is alot to splurge on a lip balm but I don't regret it at all. This lip balm is so hydrating which is what I need as my lips have been dried out recently, it also adds a very subtle shade of pink across your lips which is lovely. I definitely have the Benebalm on my list after being so impressed with the Lollibalm.

That concludes my monthly favourites! I haven't included a TV Show as I haven't been watching anything new recently but I am overjoyed that The Vampire Diaries has returned! What are your monthly favourites?




Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.