Lily Collins // Love Rosie Premiere

It has been way too long since I have done a fashion related post, I have been so beauty obsessed lately which is not good for me because I have been spending way too much money! Anyway, today's post is Lily Collins who is not someone I've ever really considered as a fashion inspiration but she stunned at the Love Rosie premiere in Italy wearing Elie Saab 2014 Couture. Elie Saab dresses are to die for and Lily Collins pulled it off perfectly. *insert heart eyes emoji*




I don't even know where to start, I love absolutely everything about it. The colours, oh my gosh, the colours are just amazing, its heavenly to look at. I love the colour purple and this dress is all shades of purple in the best way. Going from black to such a bright shade of lilac is a gorgeous effect especially with shades of pink incorporated throughout, its honestly perfect.

Thats all for this post but I needed to make a post on this outfit, I couldn't ignore it. I have been considering posting my own outfits on this blog, I just need to take pictures of them! What do you guys think of this outfit?

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.