Balance Me // Moisture Rich Face Cream


Back with another post on Balance Me Beauty but honestly this brand has changed my skincare routine so much over the past month or so. I am so thankful to have discovered this brand because it is the perfect match to my skin and I have had no problems with any of the products and todays product is the Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream which I got free at the Balance Me Beauty event in Chester.

As I mentioned back in my post about the event (here) I got a skin check which was amazing because it showed what my skin was screaming out for and what I was not doing. I got given a small sample of this as it was recommended for me as my skin is very sensitive, then in addition to that I got a bigger one in the goody bag! I am so happy to have discovered this. The smell is heavenly, and since using it my skin has gotten a whole lot softer. I haven't really mentioned this on my blog but I recently went on Accutane because of my acne and what it basically does is stop your face producing oil so you don't break out. Don't get me wrong, Accutane works wonders but it leaves you with dry skin in random patches of your face and this moisturiser has saved all the dry patches and it leaves my skin hydrated but not oily which is perfect for me.

It is quick a thick moisturiser but its aimed at normal/dry skin so its main aim is to hydrate and keep signs of ageing at bay but I don't have to worry about that right now but its still a nice feature to throw in there. Like all the Balance Me products it smells gorgeous, its affordable and a little goes along way. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering with dry skin and its the perfect match if you have sensitive skin, as is the whole skincare range from Balance Me because it is all natural so no harsh chemicals will harm your sensitive skin.

Have you guys ever used this? What Balance Me products do you like?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.