Website Favourite // Makeupalley.com

Thought I would try something different today so I have gone for a website review, I suppose. I am always looking for reviews on products before I buy them especially if its a fairly expensive product and I fully trust strangers on the internet, as weird as that sounds and makeupalley.com is full of beauty lovers who voice their opinions on various products and are very informative and helpful (mostly).

They have almost every product you can think of, everytime I am searching for a product they seem to have it. Each time a member leaves a review it has their skin type, skin tone, hair type etc. All things that are very useful because products act differently on different types of skin/hair so it is extremely helpful. I have found it especially useful on skin care because some products have amazing reviews but you realise they are all from people with dry skin so of course if you have oily skin then this product isn't going to be as amazing as these people make out.

Of course this is free so please lower your expectations before you start complaining, honestly there is not a great deal to complain about because its an amazing website and its also has a free app so you can read all these reviews on the go, I don't find the app very good but once again its free so I'm not complaining.

This is my go-to for product reviews and I leave so many reviews on it because I love helping out the beauty community online as they are some of the nicest people out there so go make an account and join the fun!

Have you guys ever used it? What do you think of it?

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.