Website Favourite // laurenconrad.com


I have been spending a hell of a lot of time reading blogs lately and I have gathered a good collection of all my favourite ones, I was considering doing a post on all my favourite bloggers but I am not friends with them or anything. One of my favourites is laurenconrad.com. If you don't remember Lauren Conrad or even know who she is, she was on the reality show 'The Hills', she has wrote books and has a fashion line so shes pretty damn successful.

I love her blog because there is very frequent posts, I mean almost everyday and it is just such a normal blog like you wouldn't even think she was considered a 'celebrity'. Shes so down to earth and her blog is so helpful! It is full of everything you need to know, from being fit and healthy to how to make valentines day gifts. I stumbled upon it when I was looking at fitness tips and there is some amazing fitness plans and tips on there.

Following Lauren Conrad on loads of different social networking sites is also a must for me now. I frequently pin from her Pinterest and I follow her Instagram, I honestly wish she was my best friend. If you are looking for a new blog to read I would definitely recommend laurencondrad.com!

Have you guys read Lauren's blog?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.