Birthday // Wishlist

I am definitely a birthday person so when it gets near to my birthday I will not shut up about the fact its almost my birthday. My birthday is the 16th of August which isn't that close but its less than a month so whats the harm in sharing my birthday wishlist?



Kindle Paperwhite / Kindle Case / Essie Nail Polish / Butter London Duo / H&M Denim Dress / Ted Baker Wash Bag / Hotel Chocolat Happy Birthday / Clinique Chubbystick 

To be completely honest this is only a small part of my wishlist, I love birthdays!


2 comments

  1. How exciting! We love all the things on your wish list, but we especially like the denim dress. Fingers crossed you get some of these things when the day comes around :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.