My First Glossybox





 







                      










I am so happy to have received my first ever Glossybox. I have read so many posts about them in the beauty blogging part of the internet and I just had to try one for myself. It came today and I was so happy because I had no idea what was in it! The box was abit battered so thats why theres no photo of it but I can't complain because all I cared about was what it contained. I am super happy with what was inside because I haven't tried any of these before so everyone will be new to me and they all look so fab.

Ciate Nail Polish - Shade 'Raspberry Collins' This is such a pretty shade and I've never used the brand Ciate before so this is perfect for me. The bow on the bottle is so adorable and I will definitely be using this nail polish in the next couple of days.

H2K Je t'adore Aromatics Shampoo & Sensual Hydrating Hair Conditioner - I used this when I had a shower earlier and it smelt really good and my hair looks really hydrated after it, I wish they were bigger!

Maybelline New York ColorSensational Stripper Nudes Lipstick - Shade 725 'Tantalizing Taupe'. This is probably my favourite as recently I have been looking for a lipstick to use and just as I was about to buy one, I get one. Don't get me wrong, I will probably end up buying a lipstick anyway because, why not you can never own too many lipsticks, right? Anyway, this shade is lovely and I own none like it.

Sleep In Rollers Backcombing Brush - To be honest, I've never owned a backcombing brush, I think I've had my hair backcombed twice and now that I have a brush I will be encouraged to do it more often.

They also threw in a little Lindt chocolate bar (one of my faves). Its safe to say I am sold on this whole glossybox thing and I can see my self purchasing another one for next month. Do you guys get the a glossybox?

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.