A Little Haul | Superdrug, Boots, New Look etc.










Hello :) So I did abit of shopping, even though I shouldn't of. Shopping is my favourite thing to do in the whole wide world especially when I have abit of money which I did. I went to Boots, Superdrug, Lush & New Look. Some of favourite shops.

-Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Lotion - Something I've never tried is the 'Natural Collection' in Boots. Alot of friends have the body sprays which smell amazing! So excited to use them all, I've used this body lotion once and the smell is divine.

-Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Shower Cream - The second addition to my 'Natural Collection' purchases, I used this along side the body lotion when I last showered and together was just an overload of vanilla scent which is never bad, right?

-Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray - This is now a permanent item in my handbag. I got this on Saturday, took it out with me on Sunday and today. Its not the longest lasting scent but its a good pick me up when you've been out for a while.

-V05 'Plump It Up' Shampoo and Conditioner - After about 10 minutes in the shampoo aisle in Superdrug, I decided on getting this. This is my first V05 purchase ever really? Last night when I washed my hair, I used these and it really did give my hair more volume which is just what my hair needs. I think this may become my new favourite shampoo but that is ever changing so we'll see..

-New Look Bobby Pins - Are all bobby pins the same? Well these are the first ones I've bought from New Look but knowing me they won't last very long as they seem to disappear into thin air, just me?

-Kelly Brook Nail Varnish in shade 'Blue Winter Rose' - These are £2.99 in New Look so I can't complain. I haven't used it yet so it may not be the best nail varnish in the world but its a pretty shade and surprisingly a shade I do not already own.

-LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly - I love the LUSH Shower Jellies, I have owned the 'Sweetie Pie' shower jelly about 3 times now and I love the scent. This is my first try of the 'Whoosh' one and to be honest I'm not loving the scent as much as the other one but never the less it still smells amazing.

-New Look Purse - I honestly didn't need a new purse at all, I literally bought a new one last month but this was so pretty I couldn't ignore it.

So that is the end of my lil' haul, hope you all enjoyed. Do you like me doing haul posts? Let me know :)

P.S I may not do a blog post for a couple of days due to the amount of homework I currently have but I will probably find a million excuses not to do my homework and make a blogpost so follow me on bloglovin' to catch the next one (link in sidebar)

Bye!


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.