MAC Wishlist

Hello everybody! This is my first 'wishlist' post of mine but I've been reading alot of them and my wishlist is just getting longer and longer. I have recently become obsessed with looking at make-up products and I am not a massive make-up person either, I wear it from time to time but I've spent so much of my time lately looking at it. Anyway, one the main brands I adore right now is MAC and I want absolutely everything they sell so I thought I would make a post of the main things I want from their and maybe they could end up on your wishlist ;)MAC Wishlist



MAC Cosmetics foundation
nordstrom.com


MAC Cosmetics blush
bloomingdales.com


MAC Cosmetics lip gloss
nordstrom.com


MAC Cosmetics lipstick
bloomingdales.com


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.