Monthly Favourites | January








I feel like January lasted a life time, I hate January so much. Anyway, throughout it I did use some pretty good products. Lets begin..

-Charles Worthington Takeaway Brilliant Shine Shampoo. I literally picked this up in Superdrug because it was in the reduced part as the lid was broken. I was going to save it for when I go on holiday but I'm not going until April and there was no way I could just leave it there for 3 months so I tried it out. I had amazing results from it! My hair was so shiny and not at all greasy for days, and these two are definitely features a good shampoo needs (in my opinion). I will definitely be picking up a new one of these.

-Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray. How long have they been making this product?! I absolutely adore it, I wish I had known about it in summer. I picked this up in a Sanctuary Spa gift set, which I mentioned in a someday summary back in December. To be honest, I didn't use it for a few weeks and when I came round to actually use it, I was amazed. This is the first and only body moisture spray I have used and I fell in love. So much easier than moisturiser (especially when you just cannot be bothered).

-L'Occitane Verveine Body Lotion. Another L'Occitane product mention, I just love L'Occitane (forgive me). The reason I love this body lotion more than my (many) other body lotions is because the scent in it lasts so much longer. It literally lasted over 6 hours which is the most any body lotion scent has ever lasted, for me anyway.

-L'Occitane Ceriser Aux Papillons Shower Gel. - Yet another L'occitane mention. This is has probably been my most used shower gel this month, I love the scent. Like all L'Occitane product the scent is heavenly but this scent is alot more 'me' than any other scent I have smelt by them.

-Cetaphil Moisturising Cream. - I have been loving this only recently as my skin can not handle the wind. It became so dry once I went back to school and walked to school everyday with the wind so this was pretty much a lifesaver for my skin in the weather conditions.

-New Look Blazer. - I thought I would add in each month a clothing item each month (do people do that?) I don't know, I thought it would be a nice addition. So this New Look blazer is the first blazer I have bought (aside from my school blazer) and I love what a nice touch a blazer is to your outfit. It makes me look more sophisticated, I think anyway. It was in the January sales when I bought it, I think was only about £7. P.s Please excuse the clutter in the photo for this, I didn't really know where to take a photo of it that got it all in.

Favourite..

Song(s): You Sound Good To Me - Lucy Hale LISTEN
Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne LISTEN

TV Show: Pretty Little Liars! Cannot contain how excited I am this has returned.

That is pretty much it for my January favourites, what have you been loving this month?

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.