Taylor Swift Perfume Collection | Taylor, Wonderstruck & Wonderstruck Enchanted.


 Hellooooo! I am super excited to do this post because I own all of the perfumes by Taylor Swift, I love them. I took these photos at the weekend because the lighting was good and I had some free time. I do think these photos would be a hell of alot better if I used a tripod so I'm going to try and get one at the weekend :)
First up, my first ever Taylor Swift perfume, and the first one she released, Wonderstruck. I got this for Christmas 2011 and still have alot left, its probably my least favourite scent wise but my favourite bottle wise. The scent is still really nice, I just find it overpowering. This is the only one out of the 3 that I got the bigger version of because each one has a small version (30ml) and a big version (100ml).The bottle is beautiful, its a lovely shade of purple with a chain hanging off it with a bird, spike and a bird cage (I think) on it. Link to buy.
This is Taylor's latest perfume, Taylor. I love this bottle aswell, just not as much as the other one. Its the small version of this perfume. I got this for my birthday in August 2013 and this is my favourite scent out of the all, its so different to the others and I love how they didn't stick to 'Wonderstruck' for everyone of them. The scent is very happy, if you know what I mean. If happy had a scent, I imagine this is what it would smell like. Link to buy.
Lastly, this is Wonderstruck Enchanted, the follow up from Wonderstruck. It has a hint of the Wonderstruck scent but its different. I carry this one in my bag at all times, its kind of just a perfume I have, ever since the day I got it I've just kept it in my bag and used to from time to time. I think I use it less than the others, but its still a lovely scent. Link to buy.

Do any of you own any Taylor Swift perfumes? What do you think of them?

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.