Liz Earle | Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hello everyone! When it comes to skincare I am constantly looking for products designed for oily skin because having oily skin is one of the most irritating things ever so I am always looking for a way to help it. For Christmas my mum bought me this hot cloth cleanser from Liz Earle, it is the first time I have ever used a hot cloth cleanser and the first time I've used a Liz Earle skincare product. It is about £25, which is the most expensive my cleanser has ever been as I don't really spend that much on cleansers. As I had no clue I was getting this and it was a surprise, I hadn't done any research on it and I just started using it without researching it or anything as I tend to over think when buying products like this.

Doing no research on this product turned out surprisingly well. I absolutely love this, its suitable for every age and every skin type. I was expecting it to have a bad reaction with my skin as it does feel very oily. Its quite a thick lotion and looks more like a moisturiser than a cleanser, a little goes a long way as well. At first I was applying it as think as a face mask which isn't necessary, you only need a thin layer over your skin. It has reduced redness on my face and leaves my skin feeling unbelievably soft! It comes with a muslin cloth to remove it which is so gentle on the skin. I love how its not to harsh on the skin because I have had issues like that in the past, I honestly can't fault this cleanser, its everything I've been looking for in a cleanser.

Overall, I would 100% recommend this to anyone. Although it is quite alot and it may not work for you, if you are stuck for a cleanser I would recommend just trying it because its not too harsh on the skin and if it works your skin will thank you for it. You can buy it here.

Bye! Xo

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.