Photography | Landscape.

Hello everyone, I thought I would share some of photography with you guys because photography is one of my biggest passions and I would like some people, other than family and friends, to see my images. These are a small collection of my landscape photos. I am in no way a professional, this is me simply just playing with the setting on my camera to see what gives the best results, enjoy! :)
As you can tell by the sizing of this image its a panorama.
Day time, near the beach.

Sunset on the beach.
Sun half covered my clouds in the early evening.

Blurred background (my dads camera in this picture)

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will do more photography posts in the future if you enjoyed it.

                                                                       Bye! Xo


Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | :)

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.