Photography | Portrait

Happy Tuesday everybody! Today is another one of my purely photography based posts because at the weekend I took some photos and I just wanted to share some of them with you. As you may notice some of these were taken in school and as much as I hate school, I added these ones because we had a professional photographer come in to school with a pop up studio giving us all the chance to take photos on his amazing camera with an awesome pop up studio. Portrait photography is definitely one of my favourite styles of photography and I have taken so many, so these are my favourites. Also the advertisements are obviously fake, I just had fun editing them.









I hope you all enjoyed having a look at some of my photos. Do you guys like portrait photography?

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.