The Christmas Tag!

My Christmas Tree.
So I decided to do the Christmas tag I've seen on some blogs :)

  1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?

I've always had a synthetic tree so I would have to say synthetic tree. My current one is pink and we have a big one downstairs that is blue so not traditional colours either.

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?

Gingerbread muffin! Costa Coffee do the most amazing gingerbread muffins, they are so addictive. It even has a cute editable gingerbread man on the top.

3.  What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?

As you can tell by my tree, theres no real colour scheme going on but my favourite Christmas colour is purple, by far.

4.  Giving or receiving?

I'd have to pick both to be honest. I love buying people presents, especially if I know how much they want it, because the look on their face when they open it is fabulous. On the other hand, I love receiving presents because its such a good surprise, just not knowing whats inside.

5.  To mince pie or not to? 

Absolutely not! I hate mince pies, sorry guys.

6. Christmas day fashion

I always have a Christmas outfit, its just an essential for Christmas day. Its usually got alot of red in because its the most christmassy colour of them all. I usually go for something quite casual as I never leave the house on Christmas day so who do I have to impress?

7.  What's your favourite Christmas song?

It has the be 'All I want for Christmas is you' by Mariah Carey but this year I am also loving 'Snow In California' by Ariana Grande. She has such a lovely voice, I could listen to her forever.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas film?

The Grinch, I love that movie.

9. Open presents before or after lunch?

Before! No way could I wait until after lunch, haha.

10.  What's your traditional Christmas lunch?

Most of us are vegetarians in my house (including me) we usually have a quorn roast instead. I tend to eat alot of yorkshire puddings and vegetables. 

Hope you enjoyed me doing the Christmas tag! Xo

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.