Someday Summary | Friday ♡


Hello everyone! Today I thought I would do a someday summary, its currently the afternoon and I have just finished putting all my Christmas presents away. After Christmas, my presents are always just scattered in my room as I am yet to find them a place. Today I went to Boots which, in case you guys don't know, is a drugstore/pharmacy. I live about 5 minutes away from a small one and its never really that busy, last year it had an amazing sale because not many people really go there, I got alot of things. I was slightly disappointed this year because it didn't have many things in the sale, I was hoping for Soap and Glory things to be in the sale because I love Soap and Glory but they didn't :( However I did get a Sanctuary Spa gift set, as you can see in the picture above. Sanctuary Spa is divine if you ask me. The set I go is a 'luxury travel set' but I'm not actually travelling anywhere I just got it because I love these products. Inside it contains body wash, body scrub, body moisture spray, hand cream & bath float. It was only £6, which is a complete bargain as it was supposed to £12 so I was very happy.

I realized in my Christmas post I didn't include any of the clothes I got, I didn't get many clothes as people say they 'find it hard buying clothes for me because I have weird taste'. I did however get 2 jumpers and a pair of pajamas. I am wearing one of my jumpers today, its an oversize one with a lion on it from Forever 21.

I feel this post was a bit long for a someday summary so I apologize. Anyway, tomorrow I am spending my whole day hitting the sales so if the sales don't disappoint I will do a haul for you all! Have a good day xo

Bye!

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.