Garnier Fructis: Repair & Shine: A Review.

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great week. Today I am going to do a shampoo review and this is the first time ever I've done a shampoo review because I've always been the type of person who just uses shampoo and not really cared what it was. However, in the past few months I have actually tried to make my hair look the best it can which obviously means reading what shampoo specifically does.

To begin with my hair is long and has been dyed 3 times. I am quite blessed with my hair as its naturally quite easy to handle and I never really get split ends. Anyway that is a brief description of my hair as you may want to know for this review. I first used this shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I have been through 2 bottles of shampoo & conditioner. Its amazing. I seriously mean that, I honestly think its one of the best shampoos I've used in a while.

Heres why I love it...

It does repair and shine. My hair was shiny for about 3 days and it felt alot better, I'm not 100% sure what repair specifically means, in terms of hair, but my hair feels better so I think it did repair :) A bonus to this was that it smells incredible, the smell didn't last as long as I would've wanted it to but I did use dry shampoo in between washes so I had the smell of that some days.

Thats all I really have to say about this shampoo. Its literally so affordable as well, you can buy it on amazon and in most stores, hope you guys enjoyed my shampoo review!

My next post will likely be 'What I Got For Christmas' as I love reading them posts and in no way will I be bragging about it, I just want to share it with you guys. I have noticed I have gotten alot more pageviews since my last post, did you guys like someday summary? I will be doing alot more :3

Have a great Christmas! Whats on your Christmas list?

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.