Favourite Street Style Looks // LFW

As London Fashion Week has finished I am rounding up my favourite street style looks from the week just like I did for NYFW (here) and the street style, in my opinion, was better at LFW than NYFW. Also I am so proud of how well Kendall Jenner is doing this season at fashion week, she is slaying MFW and I couldn't be happier. Anyway, on with the post!







These are my top picks from LFW street style (credit to E! Online for the images). What were your favourite looks from the week?


2 comments

  1. OMG love that animal print look! I want to recreate that! #AMAZING

    http://followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Animal print is one of my favourite styles :)

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.